Herdwick fabrics: product showcase videoJune 25, 2018 2:09 pm
We’ve been having a bit of fun in the shop today, putting together our Herdwick fabrics product showcase.
It’s a quick and easy way to show you how our 100% wool upholstery fabrics look in use.
Can you spot the following:
- Reupholstered Greaves & Thomas daybed (Swirl Crag fabric)
- Delectably squishy cushions (in a range of our Book of Bloom fabrics)
- Bunny doorstoppers (featuring Lower Moss Crag, Sandbed Ghyll & Honister Yew fabrics)
- Upholstered wine crate stools (join Cable & Blake’s Rachel in a workshop and make your own or get in touch and commission one)
- Reupholstered Ercol Windsor Settee (Bleawater Crag fabric)
- Drum lampshades (various sizes and colours available to order from our online shop)
- Crock a Beck Herdwick throws
- ‘Adopt a Bonnington Bunny’ toy made with our fabrics (available from our Kendal shop)
- Cable & Blake Herdwick cap (launching autumn – shhh, we didn’t just let info that slip)
Thanks to Cable & Blake team (and family) member, Clive for his starring role, daybed preparation skills and modelling prowess.
All of the items featured in the video are available to purchase or order. You can call in to our Kendal store in the town’s Kirkland, or browse our online shop. If there’s anything you can’t see in the online shop, please do drop us an email and we will let you know if the item is available in our bricks and mortar shop and can be packed for posting or courier.
To find out more about our fabrics and how they’re made, please feel free to browse the rest of our website – they’re British made and inspired by the English Lake District and it stunning landscape of rich colours, outlines and textures.
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by Clare Coxon